BrightInsight + Claritas Rx: Abandonment and discontinuation variation in specialty drugs
Abandonment and discontinuation are significant challenges for biopharma companies, yet the reasons why aren’t always well known.
We partnered with the data experts at Claritas Rx to review 85 brands and patient journeys, in both life-saving and non life-saving therapy areas, with a special focus on immunology. Using the Claritas Rx platform to analyze data pulled from specialty pharmacies across the country, we’re shining a light on some of the biggest reasons patients stop–or never start–specialty drug therapies.
In this white paper, we’ll dive into the data, uncovering insights about:
- Variation in conversion between life-saving and non life-saving therapies
- Variation within non life-saving therapies
- Reasons for conversion issues, such as problems with the enrollment and patient onboarding process, insurance coverage, funding support and operations
- Variation within immunology therapies
- How companion apps powered by BrightInsight restore value
- How data insights from Claritas Rx can help pharma companies identify leakage and validate and optimize solutions
Read the white paper today to discover our findings, plus learn more about how BrightInsight and Claritas Rx can help you fix the value leakage you may be experiencing.
Biopharma and R&D