Building a Digital Health Platform That Scales: How to Know When to Partner (and Why)
Biopharma and medtech executives must answer a range of complex questions when developing a regulated digital health platform. One common consideration is whether to buy or build the platform.
But there is rarely a clear-cut buy vs. build choice. It's more useful to approach the choice as build vs. build, developing some digital capabilities in house and partnering on others. It's imperative to decide which teams should focus on building a platform and when to bring in an outside partner to expand your team and expertise.
This white paper explores the process of making these decisions. Read it today to learn about:
- Scalability and interoperability challenges
- Upfront and ongoing costs of developing your own platform
- Regulatory, privacy and security compliance
- Future-proofing your digital health roadmap
Biopharma and R&D
Buy or Build
You'll also learn why BrightInsight is the leading platform for biopharma and medtech regulated digital health solutions, and hear from executives from top biopharma companies, including:
- Brian Johnson, Director, Digital Health, CSL Behring
- Paul Upham, Head of Smart Devices, Roche/Genentech
- Karl Hick, former Chief Digital and Information Officer, Takeda
- Scott Sandschafer, former CIO, Novartis