How Roche & BrightInsight Partnered to Deploy a Regulated Digital Health Solution
Biopharma and medtech manufacturers are expanding their portfolios into regulated digital health solutions; creating additional value for patients and also physicians beyond traditional lines of prescribing medications.
Roche has collaborated with BrightInsight, built on Google Cloud, to build a regulated digital health solution for improving patient care. In this webinar you will hear from Paul Upham, Head of Smart Devices at Roche and Kal Patel, MD, CEO & Co-Founder of BrightInsight on the following aspects:
- Current landscape of biopharma & medtech with respect to IoT and Cloud
- Example of the digital health platform & cloud implementation in Roche
- Criteria for selecting the right digital health solution partner
- How to quickly deploy and scale regulated digital health solutions that meet compliance requirements
- Opportunity for biopharma & medtech organizations to enhance clinical trials and improve adherence
- What the future holds in terms of software as a medical device & cloud within biopharma
Biopharma and R&D
How Roche & BrightInsight Partnered to Deploy a Regulated Digital Health Solution.